Tuesday, April 7, 2009

T-plus 6d 19h. Zzzzzz....

Well, I'm stuck awake now. Haha. I made it through all 4 dilations for the first day but now I'm tired.

I opted to do extended sessions for my second, third, and fourth dilations...about 25-35 minutes each. Any longer and what my "big sis" refers to as the "PC muscle" (no idea what its technical term is) starts to get sore. That's the lovable muscle that will close up the vagina if you don't dilate. Incidentally, it's also the one you have to relax and move to get the dilator all the way through.
I'm also finding it takes two to three hold-and-pushes to get the dilator past the "PC muscle".

The only real nuisance with dilation right now is it does make me a little sore. I keep thinking it'll be worse than it really is when I'm about to do it because there's a little soreness that lingers until the next session. It probably doesn't help that I'm a little sick, though. This cold type thingie just really wants to rear its ugly head. I need to spam Vitamin C again...

No comments:

Post a Comment