Monday, April 13, 2009

Good words from the OBGYN

I saw an OBGYN Dr. Muller today. She's pretty well known in the local community. She has broad ranging experience with transwomen, apparently even having experience with the famous 70's tennis player Anne Iforgorherlastname. That said, I got more or less a clean bill of health from her. Aside from a couple sutures she has minor concern over, everything looks really good. She even went as far to say that I'm "one of the best" that she's seen. Yay!
For a worrywort stress machine like me it's a welcome sentiment.

It was a pretty quick deal, going to the GYN. Obviously going on day 13 is early and not much she could do. She cleaned off some of the dried blood trapped in the creases, all the kind of things that wouldn't get cleaned off in the shower. She told me to apply a little Bacitracin to the urethra area after I shower, after doing some sort of test or cleaning in that area. Other than that, not much to speak of. Inspected the breast area and had good words for that work as well.

I'm glad I went with Meltzer. Seems like I'm on the good end of "get what you pay for" for once. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment