Friday, April 3, 2009

T-plus 3d 3h. Om nom nom.

My appetite is back in spades. I just had a huge 1200 calorie breakfast, a record for me. I needed it badly. People often mistake me for something like an anorexic due to my eating habits but given I have the whole once-a-week reduction or loss in appetite and dietary restrictions, it's more the fact I have trouble finding safe things to ingest. Not at the hospital! I have to say, I love hospital food. There's very little here that I can't identify the ingredients of, so I know if something is safe or not.

I'm still quite hungry and it's not even lunch time. I expect to gorge all day.

I'm also feeling way more mobile. I can almost skip -- in fact I probably could, I'm just nto going to risk it. I think I messed up the instructions re: painkillers and going out. Perkeset's making it a litle hard for me to keep my eyes open while writing this. It should fade almost completely once the 3 hour mark has passed. Somehow I misheard the nurse and thought painkillers 3 hour before going out was a requirement. Dur...

I love feeling energetic again, and I love that the vagina is finally starting to feel more like I expected it to. First couple days I could only feel things on thr outer layer but now the inner layers are becoming sensate and clearly identifiable. That's cool, and it's nice to have that kind of reaffirming now because it still looks a bit off. It's swollen and raised right now, there's certain types of clothing that just won't work becasue fof this.

I might stop taking painkillers after this. They're good for nothing these days and just keeping me down.

p.s. I still love my TEDDY BEAR. :D When I get home I'm bringing stuffed animals back into my life, age be damned!
p.p.s. Back on hormones, but at a half dose.

No comments:

Post a Comment