Saturday, April 4, 2009

T-plus 4d 15h. Taking it easy.

After the nacotics episode from earlier, I seem to have the whole painkiller scheme better managed. I'm also able to manage the less severe side-effects of the Dilaudid better already. I'm more alert and coherent while under its influence. I had my first meaningful outing as my SRS buddy finally arrived in Scottsdale today. She was a sight for sore eyes, first familiar face I'd seen in awhile. (except for those of Meltzer's staff I'd seen for my consultation in September) I'm learning to be a bit less self-conscious with my new and yet not fully settled breasts. Sticky outty things in my midsection are more manageable and the swelling must have subsided somewhat. We didn't really have time to do much today but time should be opening up around Tuesday or Wednesday, ironically it depends on how her Labiaplasty goes! :D

I'm actually looking forward to dilation day on Monday. It means I get the packing and sutures out which means none of the medieval torture sutures from hell anymore and hopefully more comfort sitting down. The massive loss of free time extending from dilation day 1 to 3 months when I might be able to reduce my schedule a little is worth it. :P

Afterwards, my SRS buddy had to scoot so I spoke with Dr. Meltzer's wednesday patient for a few hours about various things. Through her I'm also noticing some cultural shifts in the t-community and so on and so forth, and I'm stopping myself there because I'm walking down a road best not travelled in a blog intended for SRS experiences. I will say she and her partner are nice and we talked about other things too!

No comments:

Post a Comment