Sunday, April 5, 2009

Painkillers give me a goddess complex :P

After talking to my friend on the phone, and observing myself over the past few days, I think both Percocet AND Dilaudid give me a goddess complex. I feel so invincible right now because I'm no longer at a 4-5 in terms of chronic pain. Haha. They also reduce my inhibitions. I was a bit nervous about calling my mother a few days ago. She was my first supporter ever though we don't talk much which makes her somewhat hard for me to read, but but after the Percocet I got the courage to do so, and was rewarded with the same loving mother I've had all along. I haven't shown her this blog because I don't want to gross her out, but I'd like to send her my love.
<3 <3 <3 <3

Maybe tomorrow I'll call some relatives I haven't spoke to in 12 years. I might find more that are on my side now!

One more thing. One of the older nurses caught me watching Family Guy when she came to take some vitals. She commented "maybe some good TV will be on tonight" in obvious disapproval. I desperately tried to hold back my laughter as she was getting my heartbeat/blood pressure and failed miserably. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment