Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sitting down has been thwarted, by a teeny tiny little bump?

Ugh, I don't know what's happened here, but sitting has gotten to be a real pain. Sutures have been coming out of me like mad during the last few days. A couple were nice enough to exit fully, but most of them are sticking out of various parts of the labia majora, it's getting really annoying. Probably related to the sutures is a bump that's formed on the lower part of the right side of my labia majora, near the perineum, which really hates any sort of pressure whatsoever. This is making sitting down, even on my bed, difficult. At work, I need a footrest so I can position my legs in a way that doesn't FUCKING HURT after 30 minutes. At home, I pretty much have to sit in the same way, legs bent at about a 110-120 degree angle.

I saw the OBGYN again. She called me "boring", but in a good way. :P Everything seems to be going really well, and my last two weeks of considerable activity have not affected that. She gave me some instructions for maintenance, including:
  • edit in later when I actually buy the supplies and do


So this officially ends the interesting parts of my blog, now that I'm boring to my therapist(self-declared, she didn't say that :P ), my OBGYN, my electrolygist, and my blog since I'm making infrequent entries now. But I guess it's for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment