Saturday, April 4, 2009

T-plus 3d 21h. "Freaky nightmare" or "I'm not invincible."

Ow.
Ow.
Ow.
Ok, I think I walked around too much yesterday.
I was starting to feel a little invincible last night while I was on painkillers, now I feel really foolish. My body feels really stiff, but I'm not all that surprised.
Though I will say painkillers do something strange to me. I might want to avoid them from here on out. They're like what one might casually refer to as "drugs" in some regards.

Then there's the freaky dream I had last night.
I was taking a shower, not really pre- or post-op in said dream -- my midsection was ambiguous, when an oddly colored liquid started gushing from my midsection. I remember being embarassed especially for some reason but that aspect of the dream made utterly no sense. Within this liquid were a few microbes and a couple sperm-like beings, but they were all visibly sized. i.e. 3-inch long "bacteria" gushing out of me. I gazed at the scene in horror, tried to clean it up (it was EVERYWHERE in the bathroom) and eventually woke up, sleeping in an uncomfortable position. I checked my catheter first thing and it's fine. hehe. Definitely feel a bit on the weak side though.

Ugh. That's what you get when you overexert yourself.
But it's probably all in the Percocet.

A couple hours after posting this: I get what I swear is a continuation/hole filling dream that's very frantic, and set in the world of Heroes. Yeah, I need to lay off the Percocet...

No comments:

Post a Comment