Sunday, April 5, 2009

T-plus 5d 10h, optimistic

You know, I just keep dropping hints left and right in this blog and this might end up being the big one. If anyone in my stealth life discovers this blog, I am so screwed.

I'm feeling optimistic because I'm recovering so quickly. I'm glad I kept myself in such good physical shape before surgery and I'm glad since I've gotten surgery done so late (2009, transition in 1996) that I've gotten maybe 11 years worth of advancements in Dr. Meltzer's techniques vs. someone who actually has money. :P That said, I had plans to do some mild-mid physically demanding activity in a little over a week and I'm feeling more optimistic that I can actually pull it off. One of my friends who's T and post-op thinks I'm crazy for attempting it but it's important to me, and it's not something I'd get to do very often so I'd really like to, you know?

Still, I'm not going to be near 100% in that time so I need to think of some kind of excuse to explain my obvious physical weakness relative to normal...that, and dilation privacy could be a bit of an issue. I might be stealth but I feel it'd be better to lie to these friends than refuse to answer and outwardly be an asshole...
(D'oh :/ )

I'm still a 5-6 down there but I'm still feeling good. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment