Saturday, April 11, 2009

Home sweet home. Sort of.

Been back home for about 5 hours now. Dilated twice, just finished a 45 minute session. Still bleed a lot after dilation, though this time I actually bothered to look the area after pulling out the dilator. It's pretty interesting, the hole remains open for awhile because that skin is so slow to retract.

Now onto the "sort of". I still have the "number one" problems, though it's not that I have to push so much these days, it's just that the stream is so weak. It's a bit annoying, and I'm losing faith that it'll ever be normal.
Also, the little bladder hole seems to be a regular source of blood...
Elsewise, I'm discovering my room to be a little small given my current state. I'm finding it to be too easy to bump into things, and I'm taking everything way slower than usual. I thought after my orch 4 years ago it would not be an issue ever again, but basically I'm just waiting to bump my midsection into something hard. It's inevitable, it will be painful, but odds are it will happen.
Sigh. :/

I miss everything about the hotel room except paying for it.

So at day 11, I did a test run for that physical activity I mentioned in a couple other blogs. It went shockingly well, I'm finding myself more capable than I thought and I've worked on methods to make it even less physically demanding than I knew was possible. Only thing is, I realize now that it's best to be physically inactive for about 30 minutes after dilation, that includes walking. It just causes me to bleed more otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment