Wednesday, April 1, 2009

T-plus 1d 1h. Cocktails begin.

So it seems the drug cocktails have changed since 3 years ago or so. (which is where my original info came from) No shock there. Arnica seems to be 5x, 3x per day now. Arnica is intended to reduce swelling, though it's one of those funny remedies that hasn't been evaluated by the FDA. The other meds I'm taking (will edit this when I get more information):
  • Celebrex: Painkiller (200mg, 2x day)

  • Colace: Stool softener (3x day, one per meal)

  • Bacid: Digestive aide (3x day, one per meal)

  • Keflex: Antibiotic


Also taking Perkeset from time to time for pain.

I also met one of Dr. Meltzer's staff today, a nice woman named Debbie. Since I'm on major painkillers due to the vaginal swelling I can't remember half of what she told me though, haha. Seems that today's another day of bedrest, she made it clear to me that my body hates me today. :P Tomorrow I'll start moving around but I'll also have to start massaging my breasts. She also gave me some pointers like using the donut as a neck rest, since that's all it's good for since I'm on bedrest.

I think I got a brief look at the neo-vagina though it looked more progressed than I expected it to be today. May've easily been an optical illusion or my doped up self putting whatever I felt like in that obfuscated region. (there was some see-through material in the way) I'm expecting the next day or so to be a bit of a mindfuck. The lingering anesthesia and painkillers do weird things to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment