Monday, April 13, 2009

My masochism (Part V) plus good news

Tomorrow I fly off to a vacation destination. For privacy reasons I'm minimizing the details, but the worrysome part is I'll be sharing a hotel room with someone who doesn't know my backstory, and probably wouldn't be too thrilled about it. I have to dilate 4x a day in that situation, but I'm going to try and do a 3x30 minute schedule to minimize the issue. Still, I'm going to be hogging the bathroom for a long time.
Plus, I've never tried dilating on the john. It'll be a grand experiment for me tomorrow. :P

Onto the good news! As of this morning and confirmed again but 10 minutes ago, I'm finally just about peeing normally! Woohoo! Only took 6 agonizing days. It's not perfect but the flow is finally reminiscent of my pre-op flow and I don't really have to push anymore. That's a huge load off my chest.

And finally, speaking of my chest, I'm about to go to a Nordstrom's that's within walking distance and hopefully find something that will solve my nipple dilemma...unless it's online only...

1 comment:

  1. Dilation in the john totally sucks. :( But if you can find a place to lie down it'll go nice and easy. 4x a day? You can probably get away with 2 45-minute sessions. Just say you need to take a bath or something---while the water is filling (slowly) you can just do your thing.

    Have fun on the vacation!

    ReplyDelete