Tuesday, March 31, 2009

T-plus 11 hours. Hungry!

My hearty dinner consisted of
  • * Chicken broth (I think 6-8 floz, it's hard to tell

  • * Lime Jello.

  • * Something like 10 floz of apple juice.

  • * Orange ICEE type beverage, but with considerably less liquid % than ICEEs have.

I actually don't mind. I'm just glad to be able to imbibe calories again. I'm glad the chicken broth was okay. I'm a vegetarian...I feel a bit on the guilty side because of this but the animal proteins are crucial to healing. I will probably drop meat again, someday...

Since I just happened to be awake for long enough, I'm starting to do breathing excercises this breathkng apparatus (forgot what it's called) 10 times an hour. It appeas to just measure the strength of your inhale.

No comments:

Post a Comment