Tuesday, March 24, 2009

T-minus 7 days, War of the Worlds?

Only seven days left. I've pretty much won all the battles leading up to that. Everything is paid for, I have plane and hotel set up, pretty much everything I'll need to bring, my finances are doing well. I could still get hit by a car or something, but that'd disrupt more in my life than this. The only thing left to worry about is what ended the alien invasion in War of the Worlds: germs. I want to avoid so much as a little cold. A friend recommended Airborne, but then I realized it has vitamin E and it'd force me to stop taking balance bars. So I'm taking eight "HALLS Defense" vitamin C every day until surgery.

Aside from that, my dreams are getting weird. They're jumbled messes that have no sense of narrative, like my dreams often have. My dreams are normally like Family Guy, narratives with mild randomness within. I find myself waking up in the middle of the night with about 10 thoughts going off in a jumbled loop and I have to sit up and clear my head for a moment to get anywhere. It's rather annoying.
Seven more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment