Thursday, March 26, 2009

T-minus 5 days. What's after fear, WHAT'S AFTER FEAR?

I'm after fear! At least when it comes to the whole stages of something major in one's life. I have to admit there were some things I left out of my last entry because they would identify me, but I've more or less resolved that one and the consequences thereof. The short of it is I made unrelated plans that will probably be cancelled because of SRS and it upset me. Recovery without complications is too important.

As for the other fears listed, they don't grip me the way they did two days ago. Not to mention I've been told by a couple people already that I misinterpreted a couple of the post-op pictures I saw. So lets get this show on the road.
...after five long days.

Still having mild insomnia but not remotely as bad as it was on Saturday. Even my bitchiness has been curbed, though I'm a little disturbed by the fact, and I knew this would happen, that my raisins have decreased in size slightly. I hope Dr. Meltzer has enough to work with, as I'm also getting a breast augmentation.
But that'll come back when I get back on hormones anyway.

One more thing, regarding the war on germs, I'm now taking one Pure Protein brand protein bar (20g protein and 6IU of vitamin E) with one Airborne (1667% RDA vitamin C and 30IU of vitamin E) per day. This doesn't cross the pre-surgery limit for vitamin E and gets me more protein, which is crucial for healing, than the balance bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment