Friday, March 27, 2009

T-minus 3d 14h. Tick-tock-tick-tock...

Longest. Day. At. Work. Ever. But that's that. Next time they see me I'm going to be less physically active and will have what will probably be notably larger breasts. I've been wearing falsies since forever and yet I have a feeling the result will be larger than intended. My work doesn't know anything. I transitioned a long, long time ago. I'm a bit nervous about that but screw it. When the time comes I'll just handle the awkwardness. Mind you, as an engineer it's going to be a bit odd. Lots of women in engineering just don't care, nor do the men really, and I'd expect engineers to be more perceptive than the average person.

My irrational fears haven't returned so I don't have to take my previous blog back. I have a feeling I'm going to have bubbly stomach acidy butterflies the day before, though. It's like that first roller coaster ride, only you're waiting in a line that's a mile long.

Next for me is to finish up packing and find a donut if I can. It seems I should probably get a traditional donut due to the fact it puts no pressure on the new equipment. Taking a friend's advice I'm also going to put everything at standing arm's reach, because especially with the breast augmentation, reaching up is going to hurt like hell. Need to clean up this sty as well, have plenty of stumbling room. Haha.

I'm pretty excited! Lets get this show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment