Monday, March 30, 2009

T-minus 20 hours. Horray for Ensure!

Perhaps it's 40 years too early for me to be saying that, but I'm glad it exists. I learned after my day-before consult with Dr. Meltzer that Ensure is fine. Better yet, I got the OK to drink three of them. So I'll actually be pretty nicely filled until early tomorrow morning.

Anyway, I had my consult with Dr. Meltzer at his office (not the hospital), had pre-op breast pictures taken for preparation for the breast augmentation, got my questions answered, then went to Walgreens for scrips. These days, bowel prep (aside from the restricted diet) doesn't start until 5:30, so I won't be living on the toilet all day. Yay!
I also played GTA Chinatown Wars during the long delay between the first Nurse and Dr. Meltzer's arrivals. I just find it funny.

As for my mood: I'm still pretty excited. I guess getting the reality checks out of the way a few days ago truly did get me past the fear stage. Worries are now redirected to "oh well" and "whatever".

No comments:

Post a Comment