Monday, March 30, 2009

Improving mood

As I walked down the street to pick up my scrips from Walgreens, I realized that my mood has improved quite a bit in the last couple days, and nothing's really happened yet. It's great to be in a place where no one knows me, and frankly no one really gives a damn about me, aside from those involved with the surgery. It's nice to walk around without all the stresses of home, and it allows me to further develop who I am as a person. The whole dark mood facade breaks down, who knows, maybe it'll all but disappear by the time I get back. Honestly I never liked it.
I've been described as "spritely" by friends before, friends who don't know I'm T but I can still relax around them. Maybe that's the real me.

By the way, I've added tags to all my blog entries. All the entries that don't relate to SRS or labiaplasty (guessing in about a year or so) go under "sandbox". All SRS entries are together and sub-categorized as pre-op and post-op.

1 comment: