Sunday, March 29, 2009

T-minus 1d 10h. The Last Supper.

I don't get to eat tomorrow, so I'll be having my last supper. After having a hearty, healthy cinnabon with a diet coke at the airport, plus some ritz chips and peanuts on the plane, my lavish dinner consists of complimentary Knotts Blueberry Shortbread Cookies, Chex Mix, and a Quaker Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bar. I can't have solids at all tomorrow. I bought a measuring cup for the bowel cleansing which will make tomorrow really really suck. You have to have specific increments of 8 ounces every hour. More on that when I get to it, and have "what it's like" commentary to share.

As for my mood, I'm actually really excited now. Sure I still have nervousness about the whole recovery thing, but I'm kinda hyper for some reason. :D Maybe because I won't be able to skip and prance around all energetic like for a bit? A little bothered by all the germs I've been exposed to today but there's just no way I'm going to let it screw things up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment