Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm a proud new inductee of the #5 club

First thing I need to say...I'm glad there is no #6.

The 5 sutures of death came out a couple days ago so I went and risked it just now. In fact I'm working it as I write this blog. #5 is a unique experience unto itself.
First of all, it pulls skin like crazy.
Second, getting it in the first time was harsh. I couldn't 3-5, I had to 3-4-5. Period.
Third, once I got it past the PC muscle I was met with heavy resistence the entire way. The whole trip is like trying to get that last dot on a smaller size.
Fourth, I seem to have annoyed my urethra by doing this. D'oh.
Fifth, getting it out was almost as hard as getting it in.

Geesh. I can't wait until it's all over and I can plop the 5 in there as I initially did the 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment