Thursday, May 7, 2009

Gaining weight? D'oh...

Wooooooow...

There's a scale in the ladies' restroom at my workplace. Gee thanks.
Anyway, I weighed myself a couple weeks ago. Then weighed myself again. Gained 4lbs in two weeks.
Holy crap.
Confirmed it in inches when I grabbed the trusty old tape measure. Gained an inch since I last used it.

I'm by no means sedentary. I've been posting about how I've done x, y, and z physical activities early on in my post-opness, but sheesh. My diet's been mostly the same as before, calorie-wise, but since my overall activity level is still less than two months ago, I can see why I've been packing on the pounds.

This sucks. I was going to go on a diet anyway in hopes to look nice by July, but now I've bumped it ahead in my priorities list. This can really creep up on you if you're not paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment