Friday, January 1, 2010

10 days later, finally got the 3 again...

Ugh. Scary.

I've finally healed to the point where I can get the 3 in again. I won't try the 4 yet, but I figured out a technique: Take a deep breath, hold it briefly, push (oddly enough) with the PC muscle and try to slide the dilator in while slowly exhaling.
What a pain...

Oh yeah, may as report the state of things:
At this point, the labia is very rigid, almost comically so. It'll diminish over time as the scarring softens and the swelling reduces, but right now it's a little ridiculous. That's what will continue to interfere with dilation for some time to come.
However, pain is almost gone at this point and I have, more or less, a full range of motion. For example, I can do high kicks into the air now. Definitely easier than SRS/BA was.

No comments:

Post a Comment